Xia Brookside & Eliza Alexander defeated Amale & Angel Hayze (5:54)
Amale and Brookside started with Amale gaining the upper hand and demanding to face Alexander. Hayze tagged in and further wore Brookside down until Alexander got in.
Hayze hit Alexander with a running kick for a two count, but Alexander made the tag to Brookside. Brookside worked Hayze over until Hayze finally got the hot tag to Amale. She ran wild on both women and hit a shotgun dropkick on Alexander into the corner.
Amale launched Hayze off the top with a crossbody onto Brookside. Brookside dropped Hayze head first onto the bottom rope and then slapped Amale on the apron. This distracted the referee, allowing Alexander to hit a running kick on Hayze. Brookside followed up with the Broken Wings to get the victory.
– Ivy Nile entered Meiko Satomura’s dressing room, respectfully bowed, and asked for an NXT UK Women’s Championship match which Satomura accepted.
– A new segment called East End Bookie aired. Sha Samuels berated Damon Kemp and vowed to end him.
Tag Team title eliminator match: Die Familie (Teoman & Rohan Raja) defeat Dave Mastiff & Jack Starz (8:02)
Starz dominated the early going and outsmarted Die Familie a few times. Mastiff tagged in, but got taken out when Charlie Dempsey (on the outside of the ring) provided a distraction.
Mastiff got worked over and was close to a hot tag, but Raja pulled Starz off the apron even slammed the 320+ pounder Mastiff.
Starz finally got in and ran wild. He almost had the match won, but Dempsey banged Starz’s leather vest on the apron, distracting him. Starz hit a plancha on Dempsey, but that allowed Teoman to hit him with a headlock driver for the win.
– Lash Legend was asked about her match with Emilia McKenzie next week. She said McKenzie was just the girl who carries Satomura’s bags. McKenzie came around the corner and took offense, which led to a brawl quickly separated by officials.
– Sid Scala confronted Die Familie about what had just happened in their match. Die Familie said they were always looking out for one another. Scala banned Teoman and Raja from Dempsey’s Heritage Cup rules match against A-Kid next week. Teoman told Raja to calm down because “the eye always has a plan.”
Kenny Williams defeated Josh Morrell (5:30)
Williams had the upper hand early, but Morrell held his own. Morrell hit a standing corkscrew senton on Williams, but Williams quickly came back from it. Williams was repeatedly looking around in paranoia as some people in the crowd wore the same mask as his “stalker” Tiger Turan.
Williams attacked Morrell’s knee and then hit Bad Luck for the pin. After the match, another masked figure appeared in the aisle, driving Williams even crazier.
– Von Wagner was informed that he will face Sam Gradwell in two weeks. Wagner talked trash about Gradwell, who walked up and confronted him. They had words and got into a scuffle that was broken up.
– Mustache Mountain were asked about the two teams they would have to defend their Tag Team titles against. Trent Seven was confident, but Tyler Bate reminded him that they do not even have to get pinned to lose the titles. Seven said they needed to talk strategy.
– Mark Andrews said he would be watching the dog collar match tonight. Kenny Williams came through with Sid Scala. Andrews then told Williams he had more than one enemy here in NXT UK.
Wild Boar defeated Eddie Dennis in a dog collar match (10:17)
Dennis paced around behind the entrance and refused to go out. Boar ran up and chased him. They brawled around ringside and Board hit a dive before throwing Dennis into the barricades.
Back in the ring, Boar suplexed Dennis and finally put the dog collar around his neck to start the match. Dennis was thrown out of the ring, but used the chain to pull Boar into the ropes. They brawled around ringside, with Dennis throwing Boar into the barricades repeatedly.
Dennis pulled Boar into the ring post and whipped him with the chain once they were back in the ring. He then wrapped the chain around Bow’s mouth and eyes. Dennis used the chain to trap and control Boar in the corner. They ended up on the apron where Boar pulled Dennis into the post with the chain.
Boar came back with another dive and whipped Dennis with the chain. Board hit a sit-down power bomb on Dennis for a two-count. Primate ran in to attack but got foiled by Boar. Eventually they got the upper hand, but Boar pulled Primate into Dennis to take him out.
Boar locked in a crossface and used the chain for leverage, wrapping it around Dennis’ mouth, eyes and head, eventually forcing him to tap out.
This show was mostly storyline enhancement. The main event was a fun brawl, but all in all, it was pretty tame for a dog collar match. Die Familie looked good in their tag team win while the other two matches were mostly just there.
- Heritage Cup rules: Charlie Dempsey vs. A-Kid
- Emilia McKenzie vs. Lash Legend
In two weeks:
- Von Wagner vs. Sam Gradwell